- Event Start7:00am Wednesday 28th February 2018
- Event End8:30am Wednesday 28th February 2018
- Event LocationMurray Bridge Community Club, Sturt Reserve Road, Murray Bridge,
- Event OrganiserMurray Bridge Business Alliance
- [email protected]
Murray Bridge Business Breakfast Forum
28th February 2018, 7:00am - 8:30am, includes served breakfast and drinks
- DARREN CURNOW, EAT LOCAL SA & FOOD SA
- Are you passionate about eating, buying or selling authentic South Australian Food? Eat Local, an initiative of Food South Australia, have created an easy way to identify South Australian Food across the state. Darren will discuss the Eat Local techniques and the success of Eat Local through consumer and business support and how this contributes to local business in our region.
- LOCAL BUSINESS - ALMOND GROVE FREE RANGE TURKEYS
- Darren will be joined by special guest and local food producer, John Holland, from Almond Grove Free-Range Turkeys. John started with chickens and turkeys then made the move to a turkey only farm. John will talk about growing his successful business, expanding into turkey pepperoni and chorizo giving the business the diversification to produce all-year round products, and the innovative techniques he has used that every business owner can utulise.
- Murray Computers Tech Talk - An update of new technologies for business
The Murray Bridge Business Breakfast Forum is held quarterley and provides an excellent opportunity to listen to decision makers and network and engage with like-minded business people in the Murraylands Region.
Please note we will NOT be accepting cash payments on the day YOU MUST register and pay via SA Tickets PRIOR to the event.
All Credit Card Payments attract a Merchant and Admin Fee of 2.9% plus a $1.00 Booking Fee
By purchasing this ticket, the ticket holder/s have agreed to the full set of terms and conditions as outlined on the ticketing website. Ticket holders must present their tickets upon entry to the event as an A4 printed ticket (please do not resize the ticket) or on a Smart Phone. Government issued Photo ID and a valid ticket will be required upon entry to validate authenticity as a ticket holder. Refunds will be issued by Local Tickets Pty Ltd if this event is cancelled before the schedule start date and time for any reason including inclement weather, or reasons beyond the event hosts control such as severe weather, flood, fire, explosion, civil disobedience, riot, labour disturbances, failure or delay in transportation, war, sabotage or other acts of God. If the event is rescheduled, Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to decide whether Ticket Holders will automatically be refunded, or whether tickets will be transferred to another date with a refund option. Local Tickets Pty Ltd reserves the right to deduct administration and merchant fee charges on all refunds from Ticket Holders regardless of the reason for the refund. Ticket Holder details may be used by Local Tickets Pty Ltd and the Event Organiser for marketing purposes. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of the Event Host/Promoter. Attendees must comply with all alcohol, smoking and behavioural laws within the event venue and or grounds.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes - simply have your replacement join the event using your ticket on arrival or go online to the event and change the attendee details.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, go online to the event and you are able to change registration information.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? (or ensure your ticket is saved onto your mobile phone/tablet)
What is the refund policy?
You are able to cancel your ticket online up to three full working day prior to the event. There is no refund after this time.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, just let us know on the day of the event.
How do I contact the organiser?
You can contact the organizer online through the booking site or by emailing [email protected]
Proudly Supported by
This event is organised by Murray Bridge Business Alliance. For more information please contact Murray Bridge Business Alliance on 0885357170